Wednesday, May 20, 2009

#2 - Cocaine is a Hell of a Drug

i used to have a huge cocaine problem. i mean massive. i did it all the time. 8 balls weren't enough. it was pathetic. I'd be snorting it up and thinking that i was going to have a stroke but I'd still be worried about how much i had and when I'd be getting more. i even shot it up sometimes which is more addictive than the drug itself (which isn't really addictive to your body, more like your mind). i cut down a lot a few years ago but still did it socially or when my nerves would get to me, and to keep my weight down. I'd show up at my parents' house or school high as a kite and no one would ever know. last year i went crazy with it and did 2 eight balls in a week because i was having a nervous breakdown. the cocaine psychosis didn't help and i ended up in the hospital. my parents don't think I've ever even smoked a cigarette. every day i fight the urge to use any type of drug again. it sucks but that's what i have to do to stay clean.

No comments: