Monday, May 11, 2009

Things Your Mother Shouldn't Read

I love my blog, but the problem I find is that sometimes I can't write about the things I'm thinking about when I know that my grandmother will be reading it. It's a total boner killer.

I can't be the only one in this position.

Got a blog?
Got a topic you don't want people knowing you wrote about or a story your mother shouldn't read?

Don't have a blog?
Want somewhere to post your embarrassing moments without being found out?

Send things over to thingsmymothershouldntread (at) gmail dot com

Everything will be posted anonymously.

4 comments:

Zach said...

Awewewewsome blog idea Sarah. I'll be contributing once I successfully mine my repressed memories for a suitably embarrassing story.

- Anonymous (I mean, wait, shit...)

Sarah said...

Hahaha, thanks Zach.

And seriously, start your damn blog!

jss said...

I told my parents what my blog was about, and that they wouldn't like it, and that if they wanted to read it, fine, but we wouldn't be discussing it.

And they're fine with that. :-)

Sarah said...

I'd be worried that things would get awkward.