Friday, May 22, 2009

#4 - This One is a Doozy

My friend and I talk about these stories all the time. How our mothers have no idea who we really are, how they would be disappointed. My mom would tell me to go to church more often, get married, or have children. As if those are the things lacking in my life, and the sad things is, to her they are.


Sometimes these secrets are little innocent stories we don't want our mothers to know and sometimes they're slutty stories. Here's a few that come to mind...


I overdraft my checking account on a bi-monthly basis. And, I don't have overdraft protection. I lie and tell her I do, but I don't.


I will make-out with dudes for fun.


I show people my boobs for money. Not stripping, just strangers who are into that sort of thing.


I've had three ways.


My main motivation for going to the gyno is to be checked for STDs. Whatever else they due is a plus.


I have so much student loan debt, I'll be paying it off for 20 years. Most of the student loan debt was accured because I wanted to travel and buy cool clothes while in school. They (the banks- not my parents) gave me the checks and I cashed them. Now, I'm broke and overdrafting my account every other month. But, you already know that.

I charged up credit cards in college and never paid them.


I still smoke weed on a weekly basis and drink on a daily basis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you sound like quite the catch